Downloading the Graphtec Pro Studio for Windows OS
This software is application software for creating original design on the Windows. It sends the cutting object to the Graphtec cutting plotter, and can also control the plotter.
About using Graphtec Pro Studio
The Graphtec Pro Studio is the graphics design application software for Graphtec cutting plotter. It is required to activate the Graphtec Pro Studio software after it is installed by the activation code that is attached with the cutting plotter. Please refer the document for installing the software.
About using Graphtec Pro Studio Plus (optional software)
The Graphtec Pro Studio is an enhanced edition of Graphtec Pro Studio. It has additional functions for improving productivity and creating advanced design. It is required to activate and upgrade the software by the purchased activation code after the Graphtec Pro Studio is installed. Please refer the document for installing the software.
About customer registration to Graphtec
Please register the Graphtec Pro Studio Plus. Support informatiom such as newsletters of products and information will be provided.
Customer Registration Form >
Software License Agreement
It is required to review the following license agreement before the software is downloaded. We will be deemed that the customer has to agree to the terms and conditions of the license agreement when the software had been downloaded by the customer. Please note that it is not possible to download or use the software if the customer does not agree to it.
Ver.2.42 (Latest version)
|Date of updated
||12 Jun, 2019
||CE LITE-50 / CE6000 Plus series / FC8600 series / CE6000 series / FC8000 series / CE5000 series
FCX4000 series / FCX2000 series / FC4500 series / FC2250 series
||Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit edition
||Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education
|Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 64-bit edition
||Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise
|Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit edition
||Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
|Windows 7 / Windows 7 64-bit edition
||Ultimate / Enterprise / Professional / Home Premium / Home Basic
||Intel Core i3 or higher
||8GB or more
|Install space needed
||10GB or more
||1152 × 854 (at least), 16 bit color or more
|How to install, activate the Graphtec Pro Studio or Graphtec Pro Studio Plus
- On software, it is run in the WOW64 mode (32-bit emulation mode) when the 64-bits Windows OS is used.
- The firmware needs to be the follwong version.
▪ FCX2000 series: version 1.20 or later
▪ FC4500 series: version 1.92 or later
▪ FC2250 series: version 3.90 or later
▪ FC8600 series: version 1.11 or later
▪ FC8000 series: version 3.01 or later
▪ CE6000 series: version 1.20 or later
▪ CE5000 series: version 3.80 to version 4.90
▪ CE5000 series: version 6.10 or later
- The cutting conditions specified by this software will not be effective unless setting is changed on the operation panel of cutting plotter when using the following models.
- CE6000Plus and CE6000 series
Change the setting of CONDITION PRIORITY from MANUAL to PROGRAM in the TOOLS SETTING menu.
- CE5000 series
Change the setting of PRIORITY from the MANUAL to COMD in the special function setting menu.
Update: 12 Jun, 2019
- Fixed the problem that an off scale error occurs when using the bigger data than the chosen media size from the General tab.
- Fixed the problem that media size not being recognized from the General tab when using Simple mode. (CE6000/CE6000 Plus)
Update: 13 Mar, 2019
- Fixed the problem that some circular arc shapes may be reversed when opening the GSD file.
- Fixed the problem that some objects may be not displayed when opening the GSD file.
- Fixed the problem that orientation of some texts may be not displayed correctly when opening the DXF file.
- Fixed the problem that it may occur the off scale error when the Fit to media on General tab of Cut/Plot menu is enabled.
- Fixed the problem that the color tone may change when using specific AI file.
- Fixed the problem that the maximum media width of the FC8600 and FC8000 series could not be set in the Media Width column on the General tab of Cut/Plot menu.
- Fixed the problem that some curve immediately before plotter is stop may not be cut when the Pause on Option tab of Cut/Plot menu is enabled.
Update: 1 Oct, 2018
- Corresponded the following two new editions of Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
・Graphtec Pro Studio Plus for Rhinestone
・Graphtec Pro Studio Plus for Auto Nesting
* In order to use these editions, it is required to purchase a dedicated activation code.
- Fixed the problem that exclusive control may be automatically canceled in 15 minutes before the cutter status returned to ready when the cutter was connected to the network and the cut job was executed.
- Fixed the problem that nesting may be done without rotating when executing by the True Shape Nest with grouped data in Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
- Added a function that indicating the upper limit of panel size that can use in the True Shape Nest in Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
- Fixed the problem that graphics may not be duplicated or nested when Smart nest was executed in Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
- Fixed the problem that an error message may be displayed when specifying the By layer on the Cut/Plot menu after executing Rhinestone fill in Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
- Added a function to automatically use the same font type when opening GSD or GSP file containing text data.
- Fixed the problem that certain holes may not be recognized when Auto-weld and Weld were executed.
Update: 28 Jun, 2018
- Fixed a problem that the text size may be smaller when a file containing text with specified size using the Use Font Height in Font Size setting of the Text Tool is opened or text is placed by using copy and paste function.
- Added option to start cutting without displaying a confirmation message on Default Job Properties when using registration marks.
- Fixed the problem that the pattern reached the top end due to the large number of copies specified in the vertical direction and the pattern that was rearranged from the bottom edge may not be cut in case of using specific condition.
- Fixed the problem that an error message may appear when opening Adobe Illustrator file by specifying AI or EPS with the File Type menu on the Open menu in the File menu.
- Fixed the problem that it may not change to rounded corner the corners of the shape created with joining a straight line by the Joint Paths tool using with the Round Corner tool.
- Fixed the problem that the arrow indicating the direction of the path may not be displayed when direction is set to the clockwise with Path Direction tool on the Arrange menu.
- Added to display a warning message that saved presets will also be deleted when the Reset button on the Before Job tab is pressed.
- Fixed the problem that cut lines of all layers may nor be displayed in the preview when opening the Cut Contour screen with data having multiple layers.
- Added to display a warning message when specifying an incorrect port in cutter registration setting using USB connection.
- Fixed the problem that the Bits per second column of COM setting may not be changed a value other than the initial setting when using RS232C connection.
- Added to display a warning message after the Poll Size button on the General tab is clicked when the cutter is not ready.
- Modified the Cut segment by segment check box to grayed out when specifying the copy number on the Registration Marks tab in case of using the Segment Area Adjustment function in FC8600 due to limitation of function.
- Fixed the problem that the curve part is not drawn correctly when opening a DXF file containing splines.
- Fixed the problem that the cut may be terminated halfway when specific data saved in the USB memory with XPF file is selected.
- Added an option to importing as a image when opening GSD/GSP file that is containing a WMF data or a WSF file. (*1)
- Fixed the problem that the arc portion of the shape may not be displayed correctly when opening the GSD/GSP file.
- Limitation on importing WMF files as images
・In Windows 7 and Windows 8 or later OS, the displayed image may differ. (There will be a difference in the font and space of the text.)
・Transparency elements can not be imported correctly. It is required to individually set transparency for each image using the the Make Transparent tool in the Bitmap menu.
Update: 29 Jan, 2018
- Corresponded to CE LITE-50.
- Added a function to specify the color of registration mark line and the color of paint around mark. (A model that supporting color mark: CE LITE-50)
- Added a function to import SVG file. (*1)
- Added a function to import ROBO Master file (GSD, GST, GSP format). (*2)
- Fixed the problem that registration mark location may not be correct after opening file that contain mark created using Cutting Master 4 in certain condition.
- Fixed the problem that direction of shape may not be correct when copy is enabled by Copies setting on General tab with certain condition.。
- Fixed the problem that an error message may appear after clicking Send button when shape is filled by Pattern fill or Gradient fill.
- Fixed the problem that it may lose the response when an incorrect USB port is specified for adding a cutter.
- Fixed the problem that part of image may not printed after editing imported PNG file in certain condition.
- Fixed the problem that it may lose response of screen after certain operation is executed using Auto tile and smart nest on General tab in the Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
- Changed an action when size of job is changed using spin button on Job size setting area in General tab.
- Fixed the problem that setting parameter limitation is incorrect on Mark Length setting in Graphtec Mark Options window.
- Restricted items in using SVG file
• When the SVG file containing registration marks is imported for print and cut application, it is required to specify or add contour cutting line.
• When editing contents in the imported SVG file, it is required to ungroup contents.
• Font size of text included in the SVG file are not reproduced. It is recommended that converting the font to outline before creating the SVG file.
• Following elements contained in the SVG file may not be reproduced correctly.
Gradation, Transparent, Pattern, Image, Layer
• The SVG files created under the following conditions can not be used.
- When registration marks are contained in the SVG file, the SVG file is created by an application that is different
from the application created the register marks.
- The SVG file is created by the Export function. It is required to create the SVG file using Save As on File menu.
- Restricted items in using file created by ROBO Master (file type: GSD, GST, GSP)
• When the RBO Master file containing registration marks is imported for print and cut application, it is required to specify or add contour cutting line.
• When editing contents in the imported RONBO Master file, it is required to ungroup contents.
• When opening a ROBO Master file containing text, a screen for selecting fonts is displayed, it is required to specify the font to use.
The imported text is handled in the same way as the text written in Graphtec Pro Studio,
the outline may not match the display on the ROBO Master even if the same font is specified.
It is recommended to convert the text to outline data in advance using the Join graphic menu on Edit menu of ROBO Master.
• Following elements contained in the SROBO Master file may not be reproduced correctly.
Gradation, Transparent, Pattern, Image, Layer, Font.
Update: 16 Jan, 2018
- Corresponded to FCX4000.
Update: 29 Sep, 2017
- Changed the settings of copy space in the matrix copy because the registration mark cannot be detected correctly when the copy space is set to zero.
- Fixed the problem that the settings of Force or Acceleration in all conditions settings of cutter may changed when the Force or Acceleration is set in software.
- Fixed the problem that cutting may not be performed when Panel to border is set.
- Improved the Smart nest that can hold the split position.
Update: 2 Jun, 2017
- Fixed the problem that the arrangement position of the bar code may shift when creating a register mark of type 2 and length of register mark to be shorter than 20 mm.
- Fixed the problem that the disabling the color or layer on settings of Option tab may not be reflected in the preview. (Cutting condition setting for each layer is supported only by Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.)
Update: 12 Apr, 2017
- Fixed the problem that the Barcode Link Info may not be displayed on the design screen when a bar code is created in the European language OS.
- Fixed the problem that the existing cutting condition may be deleted when saving the cut condition with the Before Job tab.
- Fixed the problem that the bottom right corner message may be displayed when cutting data included the registration mark is transferred to the flat type cutter.
- Fixed the problem that it may not be reflected on the preview screen when the Panel to border is disabled.
- Fixed the problem that setting value of Panel Margin may be changed when the Job Scale is changed after the Panel Margin is set.
- Fixed the problem that the coordinates of tile may be displayed on the Save to file button of the XPF file.
- First release