Downloading the Graphtec Pro Studio for Windows OS
This software is application software for creating original design on the Windows. It sends the cutting object to the Graphtec cutting plotter, and can also control the plotter.
About using Graphtec Pro Studio
The Graphtec Pro Studio is the graphics design application software for Graphtec cutting plotter. It is required to activate the Graphtec Pro Studio software after it is installed by the activation code that is attached with the cutting plotter. Please refer the document for installing the software.
About using Graphtec Pro Studio Plus (optional software)
The Graphtec Pro Studio is an enhanced edition of Graphtec Pro Studio. It has additional functions for improving productivity and creating advanced design. It is required to activate and upgrade the software by the purchased activation code after the Graphtec Pro Studio is installed. Please refer the document for installing the software.
About customer registration to Graphtec
Please register the Graphtec Pro Studio Plus. Support informatiom such as newsletters of products and information will be provided.
Customer Registration Form >
Software License Agreement
It is required to review the following license agreement before the software is downloaded. We will be deemed that the customer has to agree to the terms and conditions of the license agreement when the software had been downloaded by the customer. Please note that it is not possible to download or use the software if the customer does not agree to it.
Ver.2.10 (Latest version)
|Date of updated
||29 Jan, 2018
||CE LITE-50 / CE6000 Plus series / FC8600 series / CE6000 series / FC8000 series / CE5000 series
FCX4000 series / FCX2000 series / FC4500 series / FC2250 series
||Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit edition
||Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education
|Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 64-bit edition
||Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise
|Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit edition
||Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
|Windows 7 / Windows 7 64-bit edition
||Ultimate / Enterprise / Professional / Home Premium / Home Basic
||Intel Core i3 or higher
||8GB or more
|Install space needed
||10GB or more
||1152 × 854 (at least), 16 bit color or more
|How to install, activate the Graphtec Pro Studio or Graphtec Pro Studio Plus
- On software, it is run in the WOW64 mode (32-bit emulation mode) when the 64-bits Windows OS is used.
- The firmware needs to be the follwong version.
▪ FCX2000 series: version 1.20 or later
▪ FC4500 series: version 1.92 or later
▪ FC2250 series: version 3.90 or later
▪ FC8600 series: version 1.11 or later
▪ FC8000 series: version 3.01 or later
▪ CE6000 series: version 1.20 or later
▪ CE5000 series: version 3.80 to version 4.90
▪ CE5000 series: version 6.10 or later
Update: 29 Jan, 2018
- Corresponded to CE LITE-50.
- Added a function to specify the color of registration mark line and the color of paint around mark. (A model that supporting color mark: CE LITE-50)
- Added a function to import SVG file. (*1)
- Added a function to import ROBO Master file (GSD, GST, GSP format). (*2)
- Fixed the problem that registration mark location may not be correct after opening file that contain mark created using Cutting Master 4 in certain condition.
- Fixed the problem that direction of shape may not be correct when copy is enabled by Copies setting on General tab with certain condition.。
- Fixed the problem that an error message may appear after clicking Send button when shape is filled by Pattern fill or Gradient fill.
- Fixed the problem that it may lose the response when an incorrect USB port is specified for adding a cutter.
- Fixed the problem that part of image may not printed after editing imported PNG file in certain condition.
- Fixed the problem that it may lose response of screen after certain operation is executed using Auto tile and smart nest on General tab in the Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.
- Changed an action when size of job is changed using spin button on Job size setting area in General tab.
- Fixed the problem that setting parameter limitation is incorrect on Mark Length setting in Graphtec Mark Options window.
- Restricted items in using SVG file
• When the SVG file containing registration marks is imported for print and cut application, it is required to specify or add contour cutting line.
• When editing contents in the imported SVG file, it is required to ungroup contents.
• Font size of text included in the SVG file are not reproduced. It is recommended that converting the font to outline before creating the SVG file.
• Following elements contained in the SVG file may not be reproduced correctly.
Gradation, Transparent, Pattern, Image, Layer
• The SVG files created under the following conditions can not be used.
- When registration marks are contained in the SVG file, the SVG file is created by an application that is different
from the application created the register marks.
- The SVG file is created by the Export function. It is required to create the SVG file using Save As on File menu.
- Restricted items in using file created by ROBO Master (file type: GSD, GST, GSP)
• When the RBO Master file containing registration marks is imported for print and cut application, it is required to specify or add contour cutting line.
• When editing contents in the imported RONBO Master file, it is required to ungroup contents.
• When text is included in the ROBO Master file, it is necessary to select the font used when creating file with ROBO Master after the font
selection window appears.
The contour of the text created by Robo Master may not match the characters displayed on the screen, even if the same font is selected.
• Following elements contained in the SROBO Master file may not be reproduced correctly.
Gradation, Transparent, Pattern, Image, Layer, Font.
Update: 16 Jan, 2018
- Corresponded to FCX4000.
Update: 29 Sep, 2017
- Changed the settings of copy space in the matrix copy because the registration mark cannot be detected correctly when the copy space is set to zero.
- Fixed the problem that the settings of Force or Acceleration in all conditions settings of cutter may changed when the Force or Acceleration is set in software.
- Fixed the problem that cutting may not be performed when Panel to border is set.
- Improved the Smart nest that can hold the split position.
Update: 2 Jun, 2017
- Fixed the problem that the arrangement position of the bar code may shift when creating a register mark of type 2 and length of register mark to be shorter than 20 mm.
- Fixed the problem that the disabling the color or layer on settings of Option tab may not be reflected in the preview. (Cutting condition setting for each layer is supported only by Graphtec Pro Studio Plus.)
Update: 12 Apr, 2017
- Fixed the problem that the Barcode Link Info may not be displayed on the design screen when a bar code is created in the European language OS.
- Fixed the problem that the existing cutting condition may be deleted when saving the cut condition with the Before Job tab.
- Fixed the problem that the bottom right corner message may be displayed when cutting data included the registration mark is transferred to the flat type cutter.
- Fixed the problem that it may not be reflected on the preview screen when the Panel to border is disabled.
- Fixed the problem that setting value of Panel Margin may be changed when the Job Scale is changed after the Panel Margin is set.
- Fixed the problem that the coordinates of tile may be displayed on the Save to file button of the XPF file.
- First release