Downloading the Cutting Master 4 for Windows OS
This software is plug-in software for the Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW on the Windows OS. It sends the cutting object to the Graphtec cutting plotter, and can also control the plotter.
Software License Agreement
It is required to review the following license agreement before the software is downloaded. We will be deemed that the customer has to agree to the terms and conditions of the license agreement when the software had been downloaded by the customer. Please note that it is not possible to download or use the software if the customer does not agree to it.
Ver.1.50 (Latest version)
|Date of updated
||9 Jun, 2017
|Supported Products (*3)
||CE6000 Plus series / FCX2000 series / FC8600 series / FC4500 series
|Supported OS (*1)
||Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit edition
||Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education
|Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 64-bit edition
||Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise
|Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit edition
||Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
|Windows 7 / Windows 7 64-bit edition
||Ultimate / Enterprise / Professional / Home Premium / Home Basic
||Adobe Illustrator (*2)
||CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2015.3, CC2017
|Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
||X4, X5, X6, X7, X8, 2017
||Intel Core i3 or higher
||4GB or more
|Install space needed
||10GB or more
||800 x 600 monitor with 32-bit color or better. (1024 x 764 recommended)
|How to install the software
- The Cutting Master 4 and the Cutting Master 3 / Graphtec Studio cannot be used simultaneously.
The Cutting Master 3 / Graphtec Studio needs to be closed before the Cutting Master 4 is started.
- On software, it is run in the WOW64 mode (32-bit emulation mode) when the 64-bits Windows OS is used.
- Notice for using the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
When the data file in the Illustrator 9 format is opened using the Illustrator CS6 and later editions, the name of all layers are changed to "layers". The Cutting Master 4 cannot to recognize registration mark because the name of layer for the registration mark is also changed. The cause of this phenomenon is not the Cutting Master 4. It is issue of the Illustrator CS6 and later editions. It occurs when the illustrator 9 format data is opened by the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
- Please re-save the data file to Illustrator 8 format in the Illustrator 9 before opens the data file by the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
- Please re-save the data file in a format other than the Illustrator 9 using the Illustrator CS5 or older edition before opens the data file by the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
- The firmware needs to be the follwong version.
▪ FCX2000 series: version 1.20 or later
▪ FC4500 series: version 1.92 or later
▪ FC8600 series: version 1.11 or later
Update: 9 Jun, 2017
- Corresponded to the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017.
- Fixed the problem that the bar code position may be shifted when the Align document origin with Registration Marks and the Use Barcode are enabled at the same time with using the CorelDRAW.
- Fixed the problem that the cutting condition settings may not be reflected when the Cut/Plot is reopened after it is closed.
Update: 21 Apr, 2017
- Fixed the problem that the contour may not be aligned when it is located outside the register mark and some operation is performed.
- Fixed the problem that the Rename and Delete in the Preset drop down menu may not work.
- Fixed the problem that the existing layer may be deleted when the name of file and layer is in Japanese and the registration mark is created using the Convert rectangle.
- Fixed the problem that that part of the cut line may not be cut when the Tile is enabled with some data.
- Fixed the problem that the bottom right corner message may be displayed when cutting data included the registration mark is transferred to the flat type cutter.
- Fixed the problem that the cut condition may not initially displayed in the Preset drop down menu when the FC4500-50/FC4550-50 is used.
Update: 2 Feb, 2017
- Fixed the problem that the Illustrator or CrelDRAW Graphic Suite may be down when Optimize cutting order on the Advance tab is set to other than OFF.
- Fixed the problem that the settings on the Layering tab may reset the after the Advanced tab or Registration Marks tab is displayed.
- Fixed the problem that cutting conditions setting on the Layering tab may reset after Reset bottom on other tab is clicked.
- Fixed the problem that all objects are displayed instead of the specified object even if the object is specified before the Cut/Plot is started.
- Fixed the problem that the straight line created by using the Arc Tool on the Illustrator may not be cut.
Update: 7 Dec, 2016
- Corresponded to the Adobe Illustrator CC2017.
- First release