Downloading the Cutting Master 4 for Macintosh
This software is plug-in software for the Adobe Illustrator on the Macintosh. It sends the cutting object to the Graphtec cutting plotter, and can also control the plotter.
Software License Agreement
It is required to review the following license agreement before the software is downloaded. We will be deemed that the customer has to agree to the terms and conditions of the license agreement when the software had been downloaded by the customer. Please note that it is not possible to download or use the software if the customer does not agree to it.
Ver.1.80 (Latest version)
|Date of updated
||27 Oct, 2017
||CE6000 Plus series / FCX2000 series / FC8600 series / FC4500 series
||Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.11, macOS 10.12 (Sierra) to 10.13 (High Sierra)
||Adobe Illustrator (*1)
||CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2015.3, CC2017, CC2018 (*3)
||Macintosh computer using the Intel processor
||4GB or more
|Install space needed
||1152 × 854 (at least), 16 bit color or more
|How to install the software
- The Cutting Master 4 and the Cutting Master 3 / Graphtec Studio cannot be used simultaneously.
The Cutting Master 3 / Graphtec Studio needs to be closed before the Cutting Master 4 is started.
- PC system needs to be fit with the system requirement for Adobe Illustrator.
Notice for using the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
When the data file in the Illustrator 9 format is opened using the Illustrator CS6 and later editions, the name of all layers are changed to "layers". The Cutting Master 4 cannot to recognize registration mark because the name of layer for the registration mark is also changed. The cause of this phenomenon is not the Cutting Master 4. It is issue of the Illustrator CS6 and later editions. It occurs when the illustrator 9 format data is opened by the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
- Please re-save the data file to Illustrator 8 format in the Illustrator 9 before opens the data file by the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
- Please re-save the data file in a format other than the Illustrator 9 using the Illustrator CS5 or older edition before opens the data file by the Illustrator CS6 and later editions.
- The firmware needs to be the following version.
▪ FCX2000 series: version 1.20 or later
▪ FC4500 series: version 1.92 or later
▪ FC8600 series: version 1.11 or later
In Illustrator CC 2018, when there is additional marks in horizontal direction, marks may be displayed as shown on the right.
This phenomenon occurs when [GPU Preview] is specified on the CC2018 [View] menu.
It is a display problem and there is no problem with data, printing and cutting can be performed correctly.
This can be avoided by specifying to [Preview on CPU] with the [View] menu.
Marks may be displayed in the same way when opening a file created with Illustrator CC2017 or earlier.
Supported OS history
||27 Oct, 2017
||Corresponded in Ver.1.80.
||7 Dec, 2016
||Corresponded in Ver.1.10.
Update: 27 Nov, 2017
- Corresponded to the Illustrator CC2018.
Update: 27 Oct, 2017
- Corresponded to the macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Fixed the problem that it may not be reflected in the cut result even if the Auto-weld is set.
- Changed setting method of the [Panel to border] to a check box.
Update: 29 Sep, 2017
- Changed the settings of copy space in the matrix copy because the registration mark cannot be detected correctly when the copy space is set to zero.
- Fixed the problem that the settings of Force or Quality (Acceleration) in all conditions settings of cutter may changed when the Force or Quality is set in software.
- Added a warning message that is displayed when the Force and Quality on cutting condition setting is not correct.
- Added an error message when it cannot connect to the server while setting up the Sai Cloud Connect.
- Fixed the problem that settings on Advanced tab may be re-set after reopening Cut/Plot when Horizontal weed lines or Vertical weed lines is set.
- Fixed the problem that cutting may not be performed correctly after specifying the number of copies in the horizontal and vertical directions with the registration mark tab and switching to the register mark.
Update: 25 Aug, 2017
- Fixed the problem that text outlines may be copied in Illustrator after the Cut/Plot is closed when the layer containing text is hidden.
Update: 7 Jul, 2017
- Fixed the problem that the cutting line protruding in the minus direction may be not cut when the registration marks is placed using the Relative to page.
- Added function to specify the margin in Weed Border when the cutting object has the registration marks.
- Fixed the problem that setting of Margin may set different after the Registration Marks dialog is reopened when the Relative to page is used.
- Fixed the problem that the weed border line protruding in the minus direction may be not cut when the Weed Border is set with cutting object including the registration marks.
- Fixed the problem that the Illustrator may close after the Plot/Cut is opened with particular cutting object.
Update: 21 Apr, 2017
- Fixed the problem that the contour cutting position may be slightly shifted using the registration marks.
- Fixed the problem that part of the dividing line may not be cut when the tile is enabled with some data.
- Fixed the problem that the bottom right corner message may be displayed when cutting data included the registration mark is transferred to the flat type cutter.
- Fixed the problem that PLT file may not be opened on the Cutting Master 4.
- Fixed the problem that the Export and Import button may not be displayed on Preference Manager screen.
Update: 7 Dec, 2016
- Corresponded to the macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- Corresponded to the Adobe Illustrator CC2017.
- First release